Saturday, March 15, 2014

Unofficial Model Debut! Random Things , Small Haul & Updates

Posted by Ayni Tera at 7:16 AM
Hi girls, it's me again posting about my life (again) lol. i'll make a lot posts like this as an intermezzo between review & such. I hope you don't get bored with it^^

Recently, lots of schedule has been changed & it mark the beginning of the semester. Thank God, i have one holiday each week & i can rest peacefully now. I learn new things, mostly digital art. What really makes me enthusiast is that i have photography lesson, which really support my blogging life. now i can learn to correct my photos & composition to make my posts better. well, photography will be the topic this time, & it's related with this post title for sure.

The story begins when we have to brought our camera for the first time, since most of the students don't have DSLR camera, we have to group with the one who have camera & take the picture alternately. luckily, my pops gave me his old DSLR camera so i don't have to pick groups. let the people decided lol.

Then, our lecturer told us that we have to take pictures outside. My friends really confused on what picture do have we take since the campus area is really big but there's nothing that really catch our interest. So, i told my friend i was really bored, let them play with my camera & i started to lay on the grass fields. it's really peaceful until my friend starts to take pictures of me, sleeping on the grass


After that pictures, my other friends start snapping more picture of me ┗┐ヽ(′Д、`*)ノ┌┛


Lolz :D







Sudden photo model..





Moar photos~ 川´・ω・`川


Did you see my face? looks like tired zombie with those eyebags hahahaha



Took photos with friends~



I took some photos too~ here's one of them:

My friend, Tasha. photo taken by me^^

Well, I also wanna make an announcement, that this year i'll focus my post to review skincare & other products beside makeup, since i wanna save my money to buy new phone, yeah... my phone is dealing with lots of bad things, such as nearly crushed on the street by motorcycle, and car.. frequent fall either from low peak like my pockets, & higher place like from stairs DX. Fortunately my phone still working after those fatal accidents <------- bad owner

Here's my skincare haul <3


Vaseline SPF 30 Serum, Psalmstre New Placenta Body Lotion, Extract Green Papaya Calamansi, Psalmstre New Placenta Soap with Goats Milk. I use them within one month & it's already make great improvement on my skin, will make small review & post about my skincare regime.


Thank you to read & still visit my blog TT w TT, I'm very happy as a beauty blogger & i trying to keep blogging in my spare time. Maybe you'll see random post coming, how about i make post about fashion? please share your thought (´ε` )♡

2 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Owl's House Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Cute Pink Bow Tie Pointer